Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a week!

Pastor Doug and I have safely made it to Paris after a wonderful and hard week in the Central African Republic. It was a wonderful week of seeing what God is doing in our orphan schools through the Grace church partnership. I am looking forward to sharing more upon our return as the lessons God has taught me far outnumber what can be contained in a few words here. So enjoy the pics and be ready to hear more upon our return.

Please be praying for our continued safety and health. We still have many miles to go and both of us are still sick from our time in the C.A.R.

Ok... Here is the deal, I am struggling to download my pictures from my iPad into my blog, so I am guessing I better get with the times and get a facebook account to better communicate in a more timely fashion.

Love and appreciate you Grace Church family. Your prayers for us have meant the world to us. See you soon.

1 comment:

David said...

God Bless you lead you with His Love & anointing.