Thursday, September 10, 2009

Number Two!



There are many joys to being a pastor and I'm thrilled that I'm now involved in my second building program. Although these projects take great amounts of effort by all those involved, the joy of being a part of something so tangible whereby you see progress happen daily is nothing short of exhilarating. Last evening, my daughter and I took a walk around our property just simply looking at some of the preliminary work done and all the orange spray paint and stakes marking out important details of construction. I get excited because it's more than just building a nice building to hang out in. I get excited because it's all about providing the ministry with yet another tool to help us accomplish our vision of meeting and moving people in Christ and for Christ.

So... give thanks unto God Grace Church because I'm pumped that we are off and running with our newest addition which will help us do more for Christ!

No comments: