Monday, September 21, 2009

One Cool Penn State Weekend






This past weekend, I got to spend an incredible 1 1/2 hours with my son, a good friend and his kids touring the Penn State Football locker room & practice fields. We got the behind the scene tour of the entire football facility and it was nothing short of amazing to see how well organized it all is. There was enough Nike gear throughout that facility to make any Nike outlet store look like a mom and pop shop. In short... it was very cool and one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that my son and I will not soon forget. Here are a few pics from our time together. You'll notice the HUGE SMILE on my son's face while running the ball in for a touchdown on the outdoor turf practice field or while standing next to number 17's (Clark the QB) locker. You may also notice that I was doing a bit of smiling as well!

No comments: