Friday, October 2, 2009

To Blog or Not Blog - A Conclusion

I've been wrestling internally with how much of this blogging thing do I want to keep doing. To be honest with you, I almost see it as becoming a thing of the past already as new technologies continue to pop up in respects to how we communicate with one another.

So here is how I'm looking to move forward...

First, I enjoy writing, so I'm going to blog once a week with one primary thought from my week. I'll be looking to do this on Friday mornings starting next week.

Secondly, I'm 99% sure I'll be purchasing a journal and utilizing it throughout this Fall and into the year 2010. This practice of keeping a journal will fall nicely into the Year of Prayer Plans we have for the overall Grace Ministry.

Thirdly, I'm still looking into creating a Grace Church XP facebook page and a Grace Church XP twitter account as a more reliable way of communicating what it is Grace Church is up to and what I'm learning as the Executive Pastor of a large and growing ministry.

If there is anyone out there who feels like they could help me on the third item, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on the matter!

That concludes my conclusions on the matter of "to blog or not blog".

No comments: