Friday, November 6, 2009

Extra Weekly Post: Happy Birthday Teenager!


Beginning today - I have a teenager in my house!!! I know many other parents have already successfully traversed this portion of the parenting journey, but for Susan and I this is a significant and exciting event. I have come to learn to enjoy each and every stage of my children's life and I am viewing the teenage years the same way. I have no doubt that there will be difficult days, but having your kids grow up and venture out on their own in the Lord is the way God has intended it.
So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! I love you and am very proud of you! I believe that God has imparted some wonderful gifts within you and I look forward to seeing them continue developing as you grow intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually! Have a great day buddy!!!

No comments: