Saturday, August 30, 2008

And God is Faithful!

It's been one of those weeks that has reminded moment by moment that our God is faithful. In fact, the reality of God's faithfulness is something that has been cemented upon my heart over the past three years of my life in ways I never even considered until I found myself walking through varying life events. I'm slowly coming to learn that relying upon the faithfulness of God is a moment by moment choice. Self must die daily in order for Christ to have 1st place. Learning to rely upon the faithfulness of God in every circumstance of life is helping me to do this.

My goal with this post is to simply point you towards some Scriptures that have encouraged and continue to encourage and strengthen my faith and hope in a faithful God. Enjoy and be encouraged today!

He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. (Dt. 32:4)

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made. (Ps. 145:13)

Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them - the LORD, who remains faithful forever. (Ps. 146:5-6)

God, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. (1 Cor. 1:9)

But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (2 Thess. 3:3)

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. (Heb. 10:23)

No comments: