Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Night Decompression

Here's what rambling through my head on a Sunday night after a busy morning:

Dan Keller and John Kegarise both did an excellent job sharing their stories this morning. It was a joy to see how God used them both as they opened up their hearts to the church family.

I'm tired! It was a busy Sunday AM and losing an hour sleep didn't help. I never sleep well when I know the clock has been changed and I have to get up.

I didn't get much of a nap this afternoon... the nice weather has all the dogs in the neighborhood outside which drives mine nuts.

I heard a cool story of how someone had a guest at church with them and this guest put it all together regarding names on the wall, target three and their need for a Savior. Really wonderful!!!

I enjoyed watching North Carolina and Duke square off in ball this afternoon. Great game.

I spent some time getting ready for my trip to the Unleash conference in Anderson SC on Wednesday of this week to start studying Multi-site churches. It's supposed to be in the 40's with rain on Thursday and Friday. Ugh!

I beat my son in b-ball this afternoon out in the driveway. He thumped me yesterday. The boy can shoot.

All in all a great day when I consider that I had the privilege of giving praise to my God for his indescribable gift (2 Corinthians 9:15)

No comments: