- A couple of sessions of VBS.
- A game of American football on the beach with the missionary kids. (One plays DE for an American college and he hit hard. Dean and I are a bit sore)
- A long walk along an ancient path along the Med. Sea.
- A game of basketball at a court in downtown Platjo D'Aro with some missionaries.
- A great dinner with fish soup & four different meats (Chicken, Sausage, Rabbit, Pork)
- A fun trip into an ancient city that has some stone walls that date back to the Roman period.
- Some chocolate drink in a smoky cafe that had us dipping some sort of European cookies. Delicious!!!!
The bus pulled in around 12:15 AM local time and we then crashed and burned!
It is now Tuesday morning and after a quick breakfast we are now in the middle of our next VBS session with the kids. Peter (a.k.a. Brad Lutz) paid us a visit and talked about our need to tell others the good news of Jesus all around the world. That truth resonated with the kids as they are living it daily. It all tied into our need to obey God's call to tell others about Jesus. It is hard to believe that we only have one more to go with them. We are also performing one of our VBS songs for the talent show tonight.
In the next few blogs I will post some pics from the past few days of activities.
As always... THANKS FOR PRAYING!