Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Storm Pics


At the end of our street in an open field and this trailer usually sits in the upright position!




This picture shows one small spot where the hail ripped right through our siding across the entire front of our home. Anything that faced West in our neighborhood had similar damage.


This picture shows how our neighbors back porch didn't fair well through the storm. It did quite a bit of damage to the interior walls as well.

These are just a few of pics I took with my cell phone of our home and our neighborhood as I walked throughout the streets with neighbors following the storm. I have better ones on my camera at home for our insurance company, but they give an idea of what took place in our neighborhood like so many others. Tomorrow I'll share a pic that reminded me of a wonderful spiritual truth.

No comments: